Shipments and Delivery
1.What shipping methods are available for the United States?
All prices on our site are in U.S. dollars (USD). Each shipping method ships via United States Postal Service.
Each item that is purchased requires a specific warehouse processing time before your order can ship from our facility. The processing time is different for each item and the expected delivery date is listed under the item's description page, just under the item's image. The receive by date is based on our flat rate shipping fee, which is only available to orders shipped within the United States and will vary based on the shipping method chosen at the final step of checkout. Transit time does not begin until your order ships from our facility.
Our DHL shipping option is available within the 48 continental United States. However, depending on the item(s) you purchase and the address these items are being shipped to, different shipping methods will be available at the final step of checkout. Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order. All shipping methods for the United States are trackable to the destination address.
Our international shipping policies are as follows:
(1) Canada : EMS (we can do DHL or Fedex on request)
(2) European Union:DHL or EMS (please check with your local postal services which is most suitable for your country)
(3) USA DHL is the best option, though ES works fine (10 pairs we can do UPS Guaranteed @ $20 per pair, which sails through customs and is quite fast)
(4) Other Country:DHL or EMS (please check with your local postal services which is most suitable for your country)
(5) UK - EMS is best option but DHL works too
(6) Germany - DHL (must be) and we declare as $20 as the customs levvy is chrgeable above that
2B. For Extra protection of your box we offer super pack option which has thicker bubble wrap and harder card, this carries a higher cost. naturally, and is an option at the checkout
2C. Shipping prices are based on size/weight/order value in price toers and the cost for your order is based on one package, even we ship separately, we don't charge more and bear that extra cost if applicable (2/3 pair orders for example, we may ship in 2 or 3 packages, depending on each order, box size and country, but charge a universal fee to make it fair on all, no matter where you are*)
* an excpetion to this is for remote regions where the carrier requires an upcharge, we will email you to advise tis BEFORE shipping so that you know and an choose to pay and proceed or cancel and refund, we do all we can to be transparent and are happy to provide carrier quotations to help you know the facts and decide knowingly, this is your right as a customer.
3.Why didn't all of my items ship together?
Most orders leave our warehouse within one business day of order processing. In some cases, orders with multiple items are shipped in more than one package.
Below is a list of reasons for why items may ship separately:
Order contains a large amount of items that must be shipped in more than one package. ie 3 pairs OR Chunky Dunky FnF TUB pack
Order contains a Special Event Item that has a unique shipping date and will be shipped when it becomes available.
Order contains a Manufacturer Direct Item that ships from the designated manufacturer.
Items in order are shipping from more than one shipping facility.
Since 2020 we have been shipping packages in 1 and 2's as this is the surest way to get them to you without interruption
If your items are going to be shipped separately, you will receive separate shipping confirmations for each package that is sent. Only one shipping fee will be charged and as items become available for shipment they will be delivered with the shipping method selected.